Dandenong Real Estate - Dandenong North Real Estate - Endeavour Hills Real Estate - Warragul Real Estate - Doveton Real Estate
How the process works
- Fill in the details about yourself on the questionnaire provided and return it to the office that sent you the information.
- If the questionnaire is satisfactory, you will be advised of an appropriate time for an interview. If we feel our program will suit you, you will be provided with an audio program called Beginner to Winner. This course will give a good indication of what is expected of you should you be successful in obtaining employment as a salesperson in an office using the Real Estate Agency Management Program.
- You will then be asked to study the major Pittard Training Group sales program, Winning Ways - Real Estate Sales. Your exposure to this program will be either by live seminar or through a CD audio program.
- There will be a comprehensive theory examination based on Winning Ways - Real Estate Sales.
- There is also a four-day practical assessment. The entire process can take approximately 3 months giving both you and the office plenty of time to decide.
- There will be a three-month Trial Period before a permanent decision is made.
- You will be asked to read several books and listen to other brief audio programs to give you a greater understanding of what is involved.
- You will be provided with information regarding legal obligations and procedures associated with the buying and selling of real estate in your state.
- You will need to obtain the necessary licences or certificates to comply with the law.
- To research the licensing requirements in your region please see the inside back cover for a list of relevant government websites.
- You will be asked to give written undertakings that you agree to comply with all aspects of your training programs, including achievement of targets and the performance of specific actions.